Scout Promise and Law
THE SCOUT LAW
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions & property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
On my honour
I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God and to the Queen
To help other people
And to keep the Scout Law.
Changes were made to the Scouts Promise in 2013, which reflects different religious beliefs. More information may be found by clicking here . Please speak to Skip regarding which promise you would like to make.